Hot Dipped Corrugated Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet
|FOB Unit Price:||US $890 US $700|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2500 Tons /Month|
|Transport Package:||Stanadrd Sea Worth|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 0.13mmx1250mmx3000mm
- Type: Steel Sheet
- Size: 1000*1000mm
- Customized: Customized
- Technique: Hot Rolled&Cold Drawn
- Special Use: High-Strength Steel Plate
- Trademark: XBY
- Origin: Tianjin, China
- Material: Color Steel Plate
- Shape: Plain
- Color: Blue
- Name: Galvanized Corrugated Iron Sheet
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Application: Ship Plate, Boiler Plate, Container Plate, Flan
- Specification: DIN, GB ASTM, Bs, GB, JIS, Aisi,
Galvanized roof sheet
Size: 0.15mm-0.8mm thickness
Width before corrugating 900mm 762mm 1000mm
Width after corrugation 800mm 665mm 880mm and so on
We can customise as your need,
Length 2m 3m 3.5m as your requirement.
Zinc mass 50-60GSM 70-80GSM 90-100GSM 150GSM 200GSM 175GSM
Package standard sea worth and water proof.
2 tons per pack.
Pay off reel double cut shear welder-notcher entry accumulator pre cleaning section furnace hot bridle zinc pot air knife after cooler water quench dryer skin pass mill dryer tension leveler dryer chemical coater chemical oven cooler exit accumulator oiler exit shear tension reel
Applications of Our Galvanized Steel Coils:
1. Construction and building: Roofing; Ventilating duct; Handrail; Partition panel, etc.
2. Further processing: Coating base plate.
3. Electric appliance: Refrigerator; Washing machine; Recorder; Microwave, etc.
Features of Our Galvanized Steel Coils:
1) Hot DIP Galvanized Steel Coil/Sheet is manufactured to have a long durability, strong corrosion resistance and shiny surface.
2) Hot DIP Galvanized steel features excellent forming properties, paintability, weldability, and is suitable for fabrication by forming, pressing and bending.
Surface Treatment of Galvanized Steel Coils:
Chemical passivating treatmentminimize the chance of white rust froming during transit and strorage
Maintain the bright, shiny appearance for a longer time
Oilsminimize the tendency for storage and transit stain
Passivating oilsprovide the protection from storage and transit stain by special chemcials called corrosion inhibitors